Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1

Red Creek Combi XC Horsehair (hard)/ Blue Nylon


Product Description

The Red Creek brown hard horsehair and blue nylon combination brush is THE go to brush on race day. The horsehair is an excellent first brush for both race paraffins and per-fluoro products while the blue nylon acts as the finishing polish brush. We use this brush about 80% of the time on race days. The other 20% of the time, we are using the Red Creek Steel and Horsehair for those days with really cold paraffins. 

Find Similar Products by Category

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Write your own product review

Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.

Please check back at a later stage.